Historically, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) was synonymous with “screen pops” — an automation tool for shaving seconds off call handling time. Too many companies stop there. CTI is a valuable tool for business transformation — one that customizes call routing and caller treatment, provides seamless transition from self-service to assisted service, supports blended multimedia routing, and more. Clearly, CTI is a lot more than just “screen pops.”
We can help you build a business case for CTI and identify the applications that meet your business needs. We help you work through important CTI design decisions, such as:
- What role will CTI play? What functions will be handled in your switch versus the CTI server, and how will the two be integrated?
- What business rules will you use to handle routing?
- Which screens will you “pop” under specific circumstances?
- How do you want CSR work states to be managed?
- How will CTI interact with the Interactive Voice Response and/or web servers?
CTI is not an “out of the box” technology. It must be tailored to the needs of the specific applications in your environment. We help you develop the appropriate functional specifications, technical requirements, and performance standards.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you develop an approach to CTI, contact us.