No matter what your business, customers are demanding anywhere, anytime access to products and information. They may use web self-service one day, the IVR the following day, and chat with an agent the next –sometimes to perform the same functions. All too often, they find self-service applications that are inconsistent, that provide limited opportunities for transactions and interaction, and that don’t work effectively with call center capabilities. The results? Customers abandon self-service and call agents, driving up your contact costs and your hold times.
The key to successful, usable applications lies in creating a strategy for self-service contact that is driven by both customer and business requirements. Vanguard works with you to create a vision for customer self-service that integrates all channels – and the contact center. We help you create value through a well crafted self-service strategy that drives specific contacts to the appropriate channels. Building a self-service strategy also involves:
- Identifying opportunities for self-service or assisted service
- Developing consistent interfaces and requirements
- Optimizing technology through use of common tools and applications
- Developing a business case and ROI
- Measuring success through a comprehensive performance plan and regular metrics gathering
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you develop a self-service strategy, contact us.